Scholarships & Financial Aid
You can afford a college education with the help of scholarships and financial aid. The College of Agriculture & Life Sciences has $1 million in scholarships to award to our students alone. In addition, there are many more scholarships and financial aid options available through the University of Arizona. The best part is that you don't have to be a perfect student to qualify!
Scholarships for Nutritional Sciences Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for nutritional sciences majors within CALS.
- Bobby Reid Scholarship (For Graduate Students)
- Darrel E. Goll Graduate Fellowship for Nutritional Sciences (For Graduate Students)
- Dorothy H. Bowers Student Support Scholarship
- Dr. Wayne Beck Scholarship
- Georgia Fisher Scholarship
- Henry Tucker Scholarship
- Houtkooper Endowment in Nutritional Sciences
- Howard V. and Margaret C. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Jean M. Stewart Memorial Scholarship
- Joseph F. Cacioppo, Jr. and Lillian Cacioppo-Young Scholarship
- Nutritional Sciences General Scholarship
- Paul J. and Gladys Bull Klingenberg Scholarship for Nutritional Sciences
- Ruth Reed Cowden Scholarship
- W. T. McClelland Scholarship
Grants, Scholarships, and Merit Aid Can Help Fund Your Education
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.