Scholarships & Financial Aid
You can afford a college education with the help of scholarships and financial aid. The College of Agriculture & Life Sciences has more than $700,000 in scholarships to award to our students alone. In addition, there are many more scholarships and financial aid options available through the University of Arizona. The best part is that you don't have to be a perfect student to qualify!
Scholarships for Nutritional Sciences Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for nutritional sciences majors within CALS.
- Darrel E. Goll Graduate Fellowship (For Graduate Students)
- Dorothy H. Bowers Student Support Award
- Food Science Fellowship
- Fred N. Belman Memorial Scholarship
- Georgia Fisher Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Howard V. and Margaret C. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Jean M. Stewart Memorial Scholarship
- Joe Cacioppo and Lillian Cacioppo-Young Scholarship
- Klingenberg Nutritional Sciences Support Scholarship
- Ruth Cowden Scholarship
- W. T. McClelland Scholarship
Grants, Scholarships, and Merit Aid Can Help Fund Your Education
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.