Student success begins with a supportive environment. Explore the many resources that are available to help you meet and surpass your goals.
Help with Your Studies and Beyond
The University of Arizona Department of Nutritional Sciences supports student success from day one, and it doesn’t end at graduation. Our relationship with you never ends. We're here to offer support and advising while you're a student and in all the years to follow.
As a Nutritional Sciences major, you have access to:
- Academic advisors who hold degrees in Nutritional Sciences. These advisors have been in your shoes and understand the path to success.
- A Student Nutrition Advising Center that we like to call SNAC. SNAC is open to main campus and online students alike. Here we host special events, guest speakers, workshops, study sessions, club meetings, and more.
- Educational materials and a nutrition mini-library to use while you study for required courses.
- Tutoring. A designated tutor is available to assist you with difficult concepts that are covered in required courses. The University also has additional tutoring resources free to students.
- Supportive faculty. Our faculty are experts in their field and truly enjoy helping students learn.
And remember, the College Career Center is here to help with professional development
Our Career Center staff can help you:
- find internship opportunities,
- prepare your resume,
- learn business etiquette,
- practice for your first interview,
- and learn to market yourself as a professional.
We also can help you assess your experience to decide what the best next step is for you.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to discover the career that fits your unique combination of skills, passion, and interests. There are so many options out there! Who knows, you might discover a career path you never knew existed!